Welcome to TheBivvy forum - to make the most of our forum, please register. Otherwise, please feel free to browse as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TheBivvy forum - to make the most of our forum, please register. Otherwise, please feel free to browse as a guest.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Our Friends!

Pallatrax

Kryston Advanced Angling

FishHereApp

24-7 fishing

2 posters

Hello, nice to meet you........

clint4782
    clint4782

Hello, nice to meet you........ Empty Hello, nice to meet you........

Post by clint4782 Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Hi, my name is Clint Walker, many of you will know me as the faceless media monkey who currently moderates the Pallatrax Facebook and Twitter pages in addition to adding web content to the Pallatrax website. I also write for Carp-Talk and Tackle & Gun magazines, the Sheffield Mercury and several other web based media including www.ukmatchangler.com I've also written for Angling Times, Carp & Coarse Angler and others.....

I enjoy all types of angling including sea fishing, but have recently discovered a passion for pike! I'm lucky enough to fish a variety across the NW and beyond, and have fished in places such as the Seychelles, USA, Africa and others....

Anyway..............HELLO!
    Dan
    Dan
    The Bivvy Regular
    The Bivvy Regular

Hello, nice to meet you........ Empty Re: Hello, nice to meet you........

Post by Dan Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:54 pm

Welcome Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:11 am