Welcome to TheBivvy forum - to make the most of our forum, please register. Otherwise, please feel free to browse as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TheBivvy forum - to make the most of our forum, please register. Otherwise, please feel free to browse as a guest.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Our Friends!

Pallatrax

Kryston Advanced Angling

FishHereApp

24-7 fishing

Free to enter comp on www.pallatrax.co.uk

clint4782
    clint4782

Free to enter comp on www.pallatrax.co.uk Empty Free to enter comp on www.pallatrax.co.uk

Post by clint4782 Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:53 am

Just to let you lads know, we have now got a new website and to celebrate 1000+ Facebook 'likes' we have 5kgs of Jungle boilies up for grabs. All you have to do is register on our new forum and find the answer to this question; "HOW MANY SQUAB HOOK BAITS ARE SUPPLIED IN EVERY QUICK SESSION BUCKET?" and PM me (Clint) with your answer.....winner will be drawn at random on Tuesday.....more comps to follow. www.pallatrax.co.uk Don't forget to send in your catch reports to Angler's Mail magazine to be in with a chance of a weekly, monthly or even the big prize of £3000 plus loads of tackle/bait prizes!!! Check out the details in this weeks magazine or find it on our site.

Thanks, Clint

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:49 pm