Welcome to TheBivvy forum - to make the most of our forum, please register. Otherwise, please feel free to browse as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TheBivvy forum - to make the most of our forum, please register. Otherwise, please feel free to browse as a guest.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Our Friends!

Pallatrax

Kryston Advanced Angling

FishHereApp

24-7 fishing

3 posters

England squad

BertieBiggins
    BertieBiggins
    The Bivvy Regular
    The Bivvy Regular

England squad Empty England squad

Post by BertieBiggins Thu May 10, 2012 2:01 am

Would you make any major supprises if you were selecting?

Bit worried that Roy is on about taking Ferdinand and not Terry, as much as I don't like Terry he is a very English centre half.

I'd defo be taking Crouch up top over Carrol, excellent scoring record and played very well this season in a poor team.

I also hope that Roy can talk Ben Foster into playing again, about the best 2nd choice we have to Hart but who would be your 3rd?
    Dan
    Dan
    The Bivvy Regular
    The Bivvy Regular

England squad Empty Re: England squad

Post by Dan Thu May 10, 2012 2:18 am

I agree with rio over terry, terry is a liability.

Id stick oxlade chaimberlaine in place of walcott and shawx infront of jones/cahill
    BertieBiggins
    BertieBiggins
    The Bivvy Regular
    The Bivvy Regular

Post by BertieBiggins Thu May 10, 2012 2:29 am

Rio is a bigger one though in my boot, and will probably break down with another injury during the first game!

I don't rate Cahill that highly, but I think we are short on top class centre halves, Shawcross has been as good as any this season but only Stoke fans would select him I feel. Smalling looks like he may be injured so the pot is already getting short.

The Ox would be one of the first on my sheet mate, and Walcott has had enough chances to impress and failed.
    scissorsdaz
    scissorsdaz

Post by scissorsdaz Thu May 10, 2012 4:09 am

Ferdy over terry terry too slow these days and making more and more mistakes . Wouldn't take crouch Carroll has been fantastic last few games much improved was on fire last night ! I ox will be good I agree not sure who I'd have as captain prob Rooney

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:31 pm