Welcome to TheBivvy forum - to make the most of our forum, please register. Otherwise, please feel free to browse as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TheBivvy forum - to make the most of our forum, please register. Otherwise, please feel free to browse as a guest.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Our Friends!

Pallatrax

Kryston Advanced Angling

FishHereApp

24-7 fishing

2 posters

Out tomorrow but not sure where to go

wildheart

Out tomorrow but not sure where to go  Empty Out tomorrow but not sure where to go

Post by wildheart Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:29 am

My step daughter is kindly taking me fishing tomorrow but im not sure where i fancy going yet.

I usually goto Heronbrook but i fancy a change

Ive just brought a new floater rod as well so fancy doing some floater fishing it the weathers ok as well.

So far im torn between Cudmore but seen quite a few bad reports about it in the last few weeks or maybe Baden Hall and fish the middle pool.

Has anyone got any other suggestions for somewhere thats about 15 miles max away from Bucknall or experience of fishing either Cudmore or Baden Hall recently and maybe point me in the right direction.

Any help much appreciated Very Happy 
    wildheart

Out tomorrow but not sure where to go  Empty Re: Out tomorrow but not sure where to go

Post by wildheart Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:32 am

Ok ended up not going for one reason or another but would still like too know if anyones fished Baden Hall or Cudmore recently
    Dan
    Dan
    The Bivvy Regular
    The Bivvy Regular

Out tomorrow but not sure where to go  Empty Re: Out tomorrow but not sure where to go

Post by Dan Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:16 pm

I have fished cudmore. In the last month.

Fished on Milo

Used a shotgun feeder, packed with cudmore pallets, Marukyu ground bait mix and a mixture of sweet corn, maggot or Marukyu Jpz on the hook.

Fished on the nipple peg just opposite the Island.

I had 13/14 decent fish along with a load of littleuns and it was one of the best days fishing I have had in a long time!
    wildheart

Post by wildheart Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:34 am

When i asked them on theyre facebook page they recommended Milo because i just said i wanted a few runs and maybe a chance too do some floater fishing.
    Im still tempted by Baden Hall but the only thing that im worried about is ive been told theyve got a crayfish problem there
    Dan
    Dan
    The Bivvy Regular
    The Bivvy Regular

Post by Dan Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:00 am

I've been Baden a few times - not really had any issues
    wildheart

Post by wildheart Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:54 am

I went and ended up fishing the middle pool and never had any problems with crayfish.

The only problem was those pesky carp things they just wouldnt stop hanging themselves on my hook lol

I had 6 fish upto 20lb and the 20 pounder was a lovely ghostie.

Never got chance too use the floater rod in fact i still havent used it so it looks like i wont until next summer now.
    Dan
    Dan
    The Bivvy Regular
    The Bivvy Regular

Post by Dan Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Sounds like a good days fishing mate !

I will be up Baden soon.

Currently in the process of kitting myself out with a bivvy and new carp setup !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:28 pm