Welcome to TheBivvy forum - to make the most of our forum, please register. Otherwise, please feel free to browse as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TheBivvy forum - to make the most of our forum, please register. Otherwise, please feel free to browse as a guest.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Our Friends!

Pallatrax

Kryston Advanced Angling

FishHereApp

24-7 fishing

2 posters

Good competitive priced fishing gear?.

tazi

Good competitive priced fishing gear?. - Page 2 Empty Re: Good competitive priced fishing gear?.

Post by tazi Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:23 am

BertieBiggins wrote:Its superb, really comfortable and seems really well made. Its MASSIVE as well and will no doubt be ripe for a cracking nights sleep. I went for the extra wide one, not because I am huge, but so it feels more like a normal bed and would distribute my weight more evenly.

I didn't sleep in it, but its a massive thumbs up thus far! I will let you know how I get on with it on my return next weekend.

Nice one mate. Seem really good products by them.

Really pleased that it's seems superb and look forward to hearing how you go in with it.

If i was going to have a new bedchair then no doubt i myself for the same reasons as yourself would go for the extra wide version too.

Good luck for the fishing mate.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:42 pm