Welcome to TheBivvy forum - to make the most of our forum, please register. Otherwise, please feel free to browse as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TheBivvy forum - to make the most of our forum, please register. Otherwise, please feel free to browse as a guest.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Our Friends!

Pallatrax

Kryston Advanced Angling

FishHereApp

24-7 fishing

2 posters

It's been a while......

frosty86
    frosty86

It's been a while...... Empty It's been a while......

Post by frosty86 Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Firstly, can I just say what a great job you guys seem to be doing with the forum, especially upgrading to this new one!! It's been a while...... SHa_clap2

Secondly....

Hopefully, i'll be back posting as often as I can now! Had a hectic few months since the France trip, not had chance to fish much due to more hours at work = less time on the bank! Oh and on top of all that I decided to take the plunge... I've received a life sentence and further damaged my chances of getting more fishing time in and stupidly asked the other half to marry me!?! The silly moo went and said yes Crying or Very sad Very Happy

Keep up the good work!
    Dan
    Dan
    The Bivvy Regular
    The Bivvy Regular

It's been a while...... Empty Re: It's been a while......

Post by Dan Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:54 am

Hi mate welcome back Smile

Hopefully you can stick around - The forum is a lot better in my opinion, and hopefully everyone will get used to it and take advantage of all the special features!

Congrats on the engagement too Smile I did it a coulpe of years back and got married last year, im still out on the bank as often as I can, if not more... maybe im just lucky!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 pm